Our team can handle any water heater repair job!
Water heaters are essential to every home, providing hot water for showers, laundry, and other household tasks. Like any appliance, water heaters require repairs to keep them functioning correctly. Here at Smart Choice Plumbing & Air Conditioning, LLC, we offer solutions for all your water heater repair needs.
Aside from our excellent customer service, one of the best things about working with our team is that all our services are set at a flat rate, which our technicians will communicate before starting your water heater repair. Here are just a few common water heater repair jobs we can take care of for customers in the Wellington, Florida area:
- Heating elements. Electric water heaters have heating elements that can wear out over time, decreasing the hot water supply.
- Faulty ignitors. The thermocouple ignites the pilot light in gas water heater systems. The pilot light won’t stay lit if the thermocouple is defective or worn out, preventing the water heater from heating up.
- Pressure relief valves. The pressure relief valve is an important safety feature of the water heater, releasing pressure if it builds up too high. Over time, corrosion can wear away at the valve. A corroded pressure relief valve is a serious safety risk, so it must be regularly inspected and replaced as necessary.
- Sediment buildup. Over time, sediment and minerals build up in the bottom of the water heater tank, reducing its efficiency and potentially causing damage to the unit.
- Thermostats. A malfunctioning thermostat can cause the water in the tank to overheat. In addition to wasting energy and driving up your utility bill, overheated water can cause scalding or even trigger an explosion.
By addressing common water heater repairs promptly, you can extend the life of your unit and prevent costly replacements. Contact us today for more information or to schedule a water heater repair service.